What are some good problems for practicing (algorithm/data structure)?
Related Quora questions
- What is your favourite dynamic programming problem?
- What are some good problems that uses Dynamic Programming on Topcoder, Codeforces, Codechef and SPOJ?
- What is the best trick in dynamic programming?
- What are uses of the simplex algorithm in competitive programming? I have seen a lot of top teams with the simplex algorithm in their team notebooks. Are there some specific places where simplex can be used?
- What is bitmasking? What kind of problems can be solved using it?
- What is your favourite graph theory problem?
- What are some beginner level dynamic programming problems that one can try practicing on CodeChef and other online judges?
- What are some interesting or hard DP problems you have encountered?
- What are some suggestions for problems where Binary Indexed Tree (BIT) / Fenwick Tree is the primary concept?
- What are some interview questions on linked lists?
- What are some good problems that uses Knuth-Morris-Pratt Algorithm on TopCoder, Codeforces, CodeChef and SPOJ?
- What are the most important string manipulation questions every Computer Science student should know?
- What is the best set of SPOJ questions to conquer DP from beginner to master level?
This question is asking for competitive programming problems to help practice a particular algorithm, data structure, or programming technique. Using such a list of problems is a common way for competitive programmers to learn an algorithm well.