What algorithms and data structures do I need to know for competitive programming?
Related Quora questions
- What basic data structures and algorithms should one learn before starting competitive programming?
- What are the algorithms required to solve all problems (using C++) in any competitive coding contest?
- What is a list of data structures that a competitive programmer must know?
- What are all of the algorithms you should know to perform well in Codeforces?
- Which algorithms do I need to learn to solve at least 5 problems in the CodeChef Long contests?
- What are advanced graph algorithms to know in order to solve TopCoder Div1 500 or CodeChef's 6th-7th problems?
- Important Algorithms that are required for Online Programming Contests like ACM ICPC,Google Code Jam etc,.?
- What are some of the most basic algorithms to learn to begin competitive programming?
- What are the list of data structures and algorithms one could learn while solving 200-250 most solved problems on SPOJ?
- What are the most widely used algorithms that I can rely upon to improve my problem solving skills?
This question is asking for a list of algorithms and data structures to learn for competitive programming. Many competitive programming problems are intended to be solved with specific algorithms and data structures, so this is a reasonable request. However, it's important to learn algorithms in conjunction with solving problems.