How do I prepare for a coding interview?
Related Quora questions
- I am planning to quit my job and study algorithms full-time for one year. My target is to train my algorithms skill for preparing a Google interview. Can anyone give me some advice?
- Since I have ample time to do so, what should I study for Google, Microsoft, Directi, Flipkart, and Amazon interviews a year from now?
- How should I prepare for Google, Facebook, and Microsoft interviews with CLRS considering that I am really not good in Data Structures?
- Which is the best book to prepare for coding/programming interviews?
- I am preparing for a Google interview with CLRS and InterviewBit. I have just 4 months to prepare. Which one should I concentrate on more?
- Is practicing 500 programming questions on LeetCode, HackerEarth, etc, enough to prepare for a Google interview?
- I'll be sitting for an Amazon interview in 3 months. Which website should I use to practice: SPOJ, HackerRank, HackerEarth, CodeChef, Codeforces, or UVA?
- How can I clear the algorithm and data structure rounds in various IT companies without competitive programming?
- How do I prepare for a written round of companies like Amazon and Microsoft as freshers?
- What is a solid study plan to become elite at solving algorithm problems for coding interviews?
- How should I prepare for an onsite SDE interview at Microsoft? I am struggling to put together a plan so I can cover/refresh most topics in 2 weeks.
This question asks for advice on preparing for a coding interview.